At MyServLink, your email is safe. All MyServLink Networks email accounts have state of the art spam and virus protection installed as a default. We take security very seriously, and it starts at the border to our network. Your email doesn’t just get looked at by software for spam and viri, rather every piece of email is inspected for the bad guys as it flows into our network. In fact, the statistics these days are a bit mind blowing. When it is all said and done, the average accept rate (clean email) is less than 10% on average of the several million messages we handle monthly.
The following filtering matrix’s are only a small part of what gets looked at (on the fly, as your mail flows into our network).
SPAM FILTER MATRIX
- 95%+ kill rates on spam
- Identifies spam in 30+ languages
- Realtime spam attack detection
- Attachment type filtering
- Sender domain DNS verification
- Selective whitelist support
- Multiple spam action options
- Spam action options by user/domain/system
- Protected/unprotected user lists
- RFC compliancy filtering
- Automated open relay checking
Anti-spam updates delivered every 5 min.
VIRUS FILTERING MATRIX
- Blocks 100% known viruses
- Custom virus action options
- Virus action options by user/domain/system
- Virus updates delivered daily as needed
- Detailed anti-virus reporting tools